Student Eligibility – Boys & Girls in year levels 5, 6 or 7 who are aged 10 years and over. Magill School students are in the Torrens River District.
• There are 8 Metro and 8 Country qualifying events. A maximum of 10 students with the lowest scores from each
district will qualify making a total of 160 for the State Final.
• Qualifying day includes a skill development session at the start of the day followed by a 9 hole stroke competition
on a modified course. Course length is set at 150metres per hole for all qualifying events.
• Students are allowed a maximum score of 8 on each hole and must pick up after 8 shots have been taken. They score
a 9 at each hole they pick up on.
• Students please arrive at the venue at 9.00am | Finish time approx. 2.30pm.
• Participant Fee: $10 per student paid to the club on the day.
• Students please bring your own lunch.
• Parents please drop off and collect students from venue. Parents are most welcome to attend on the day.
and may be needed to assist students on course.
HOW TO REGISTER
• Players must register online into their correct Sapsasa District qualifier. Registrations close 7 days prior to each event.
• Register via the Golf Australia (SA) Website > www.golf.org.au/golfsa > Go to the PLAY & LEARN tab
> Info for Schools page > Find your qualifier & register. Direct page link – www.golf.org.au/info-for-schools
If you would like your child to participate, please register them online. This event is not organised by the school.